Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Jimmy Degieter - Orchestra Stalls (2006)


Well (3x = Scheepsrecht aka Joke of the Three Wells)
* * *
Billy Protter
&
The Goblet of Upload Speed
"Once you've drained the goblet,
you'll know when you reach upload zero"
* * *
Keith Lehrer
&
The Return of the Evil Agnoiologists
"Minds-together-with-that-which-they-apprehend"
* * *
I hope you've got the
BILLIES to SHARE your THOUGHTS!
- B. S. T. -
That rhymes with B. S. E.
Billies. Share. Thoughts.
W. ~w. ~~< ...w
Whaddagreadaudience.
Jimmy 'Dandy' Degieter


5 Comments:

At 3/16/2006 8:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've posted some great music, thanks...

 
At 3/17/2006 1:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not just great music buttbeautifull people 2! :)

 
At 3/17/2006 2:33 PM, Blogger pyrata said...

hi,
sorry I can't help with the information asked. I never done that. I also have lot's of vinyl but my procedure was to pick up all those albums in mp3 on the net.
anyway, I think that other bloggers may help you.
P )ยป

 
At 3/20/2006 12:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

gotta love the ;';';'.,.;',.;thomps;.',;,'.ons;',.,'.; :)

 
At 11/13/2006 8:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I think that the cartoon of the 2 people is very funny. It reminds me of a joke. This very ugly man was looking for a Doctor to give him a better face. He stumbled across a Chinese Doctor that used radical methods. The Doctor said to the ugly man to drop your trousers and bend over. The man replied, It's me face not me bum. The Doctor ummed and aahed and said, Sir you have Zachery's Disease! The man exclaimed, Oh no is it fatal. The Doctor said, in a strong Chinese English accent, No, you have a bum azachery (exactly) like your face.

Feel free to spread it around.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home