Sunday, March 12, 2006

Kristin Hersh - Hips and Makers (1994)

Singer/guitar player of the Throwing Muses (alternative rock), Kristin Hersh released her purely acoustic solo debut in 1994. In my opinion a very good, emotionally charged album. Beautiful voice, good musicianship, high quality sound and a she's pretty, too.

Most of you will probably know the first track where she sings a duet with Michael Stipe from REM. Can't be bothered giving you more info as my girlfriend just broke up with me. So much for the tabloids, then.

Kristin_Hersh_Hips_and_Makers_192.rar

2 Comments:

At 3/13/2006 11:47 PM, Blogger serafinafly said...

One of my favorite CDs!!! I was just listening to this yesterday...I adore "Me and My Charms"...Lisa Germano and Joni, too?? Great posts... :) Keep the ladies coming. Thanks!

 
At 9/09/2007 7:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

great album...but dont you have a Throwing Muses' albums?

Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home