Saturday, March 11, 2006

Stimmungs Hits???

So far then it's been a mixture of heavy metal, dark ambient and experimental music. I hope that some of you are inspired, intrigued, surprised, upset, enlightened or somehow affected by what you find here. Thanks a lot to those who posted a comment: it's seriously appreciated. It would be very nice if more people posted their opinion of what they heard - it's to everyone's advantage, you see! Otherwise I might as well unearth such albums as this:

or this:


or this (yarr!):

6 Comments:

At 3/11/2006 11:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrggghhhhhhhhhh

No Pax Noooooooooooo !!!

I'm sure everyone will drop you a note now.

Please guys/gals..................

 
At 3/12/2006 12:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I personally would like to see more experimental or noise stuff. I liked the Glenn Branca and
Dick Raajimakers posts.

Thanks

 
At 3/12/2006 12:56 AM, Blogger Paxjorge said...

Can do, to quote Alvin Steele! My 'links' section on the right side has these, too, perhaps you haven't seen them yet:

www.fukktapes.org
www.worldhelix.com
www.nosordo.com

 
At 3/17/2006 1:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know what u people are complaining about,these are all perfectly good examples of good music!

 
At 3/31/2006 4:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah Salaam I-Like_um!
I think you should do an in-dept article on the whole Mickey mouse club.These are all great artists that diserve our gratitude and respect.Even more so becuase they are illuminati-puppets corrupting the minds of teenagers whom - as a direct result of this mindfuck - will take it up the butt and love it!
PAX BRITNEY!

 
At 4/03/2006 12:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hail satan!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home