Friday, May 05, 2006

Pax Diero - Hierusalaam

Until about a year ago I used to experiment with sounds and rhythms, mainly using a program called Cakewalk. But then I had to format my C drive coz I dabbled around in my BIOS - yes it's stupid, but hey, the richer the nature, the more the squandering! The program is now irretrievably lost, but recently I found some wav files I had exported my music into. So I thought, why not convert them to mp3 and upload them to this b-log? I've placed a total of ten tracks in two folders: upbeat and downbeat. Personally I like the downbeat folder most; the upbeat tracks are generally not quite finished. You can hear Homer saying weird things on one, another is a remix of Nancy Wilson's "Moon River" (my favourite, I think), and one track has a bunch of whales singing together (it's a very sad track, though - I see it as the swansong of the whales going extinct). You won't like all of it, but I've got good reasons to believe that overally (especially the downbeat section) these tracks are great fun to listen to. I'd love to hear your feedback and hopefully I can get my hands on another sequencing program so I can start playing around with sounds again.

    Downbeat
  1. Scribbles (5:02)
  2. Crystal (2:43)
  3. Beatnix (4:57)
  4. Moon River (3:56)
  5. Rain Whales (4:49)
    Upbeat
  1. Dropoh (3:19)
  2. Skaalskool (5:27)
  3. Phiewiew (3:43)
  4. Warp (4:07)
  5. Waves (6:34)
PaxDiero_Hierusalaam_256.rar

9 Comments:

At 5/06/2006 4:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All of the audioprogz you will ever
need

www.fixdown.com/sort/n_78_1.htm

Pages are in Chinese, browse these
by changing the last number
(n_78_2.htm, n_78_3.htm etc)

You must use FlashGet to download
from this site

FL Studio (Fruity Loops) is the best
way better than Cakewalk

I go download your album now

Thanks for sharing

 
At 5/06/2006 7:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, I have to say: I love your ecleticism. I stuck to your block weeks ago while just passing by. It was put on my temporary folder, then I found it too interesting to stay there longer. Since then i'm doing some regular visits here.
I thought it would be very nice to say you're not wasting ur time uploading stuff. It's indeed very good stuff!

Keep the good work!

 
At 5/07/2006 11:56 PM, Blogger Paxjorge said...

K thx for all the good remarks (I mean that) but fuck the rest of you! Yeah now I'm drunk as a newt (I've been drinking "Hapkin" aka a subtle-tasting "Duvel") BUTT you all download loads of music - which is nice - but then refrain from contributing verbally - which is NOT NICE!!! you irresponsible ignorami!!! GDTTTT!!!!

I mean sssexmallcockcontributionandtehrestfollwosisn'titfuckspanishtie. enjoyezvous.

grtz Monica Billwinskey

 
At 5/09/2006 9:40 PM, Blogger Paxjorge said...

Oh woops, I really was quite drunk that night :-) Har har, at least I didn't tell you the joke of the three wells. Take it with a grain of salt, I would say...

 
At 5/10/2006 11:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gid him.
Giiidd hiiim.
Gid him.

 
At 6/14/2006 12:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

can i hack him now?

 
At 6/15/2006 7:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

can i can i???
ff auslender bijspijcheren! maw fuck engels!vette shit dit waarom heb ik dit nooit eerder gehoord???

 
At 6/16/2006 2:29 PM, Blogger Paxjorge said...

He? Wat nooit eerder gehoord?

 
At 7/08/2006 3:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

je eigen gemaakte tunes!
kende ik allemaal nog nie...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home