Wednesday, June 28, 2006

The prodigal son returns from Alba!





The Scottish winds have blown the dust off the tattered coat that is my soul. Saw my lovely sister and her lovely toy boy again, visited the Edinburgh botanical gardens, went for a drive up north and came across a really eerie, abandoned church in Cloonie near Glamis. That's where I took the picture of the winged fellow above. And of course I had to pass by St Randies and its ruins of a cathedral - a very apt metaphor of my mind!

4 Comments:

At 7/01/2006 8:17 AM, Blogger Chardman said...

Ahh..
Edinburgh, my ancestral home.
Never been there, but Great-great Grandpa did.
Then he hopped ship for the states and started planting his seeds.
But enough about me, those are some beautiful pictures you got there, Pax!

 
At 7/02/2006 9:02 PM, Blogger Paxjorge said...

Nice... Glad to hear you're still charding and mooging about!

 
At 7/05/2006 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How is KaKa-brains doing?
And how is the poor bastard that is her toy-boy handling his new life of submission to utter insanity?Or has ~it~ become a real lady?Into soft fluffy things and whispering soft nothings in his ear?
I still remember her trying to make me suck a dildo she found somewhere!

 
At 7/18/2006 12:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what ya mean sumwhere???
that was in my living room :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home