Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Anthony Rother - Popkiller (2004)

This must be one of the shittiest covers I've seen in months, but the music counters it, thank diddly. If you've never heard any work by Rother, you should give it a try. He weaves together repetetive house beats, harmonic synths and vocoder-transformed vocals to create a kind of funky electro, usually with a darkish mood. Well written songs that do not bore me after three hearings - something which electro sometimes tends to do (personal taste).

I'm posting this for that smelly dude from Holland who was stupid enough to leave his external music HD on the train. Didn't your mommy ever warn you about alcohol abuse? :-P

IFNKOVHGROGHPRM

3 Comments:

At 7/21/2006 7:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

 
At 7/21/2006 12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

early worship?
count me out!!!

 
At 7/21/2006 12:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

she did warn me somewhat,she used to be an alcoholic...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home