Thursday, July 13, 2006

Bad Joke of the Well (399 B.C.)

Well, well, well... So the trolls seem to be crawling from under the bridge, eh? Hmm, gets me thinking - just like a lot of other b-loggers - that I need to do some trimming. A bit like the Andyman on Muscle Beach... So I guess I'll have to go through the tedium of encrypting these rar files and putting a password on them. Sepulchre, sepulchre in the ground, who is the most morbid of them all? Still, I was thinking the other day, I don't believe I am doing anything "wrong" as long as I'm not making money out of it. Hell, this blogging shit even got me BUYING cds again! That's something I hadn't done since I graduated four years ago. Damnclit, I re-bought FSOL's Dead Cities just today. So the big ugly troll needs some toll coins to let me pass over the bridge? A goat is what I'll be on the lookout for - that's something I learned as a little boy playing King's Quest II... (Bah, trolls...)

Tee-hee! I've decided what the password will be in the future, you can find it at the top of the page:

eclecticelectelectric 3.14159265

Now if that isn't clear... :-)

4 Comments:

At 7/14/2006 8:44 PM, Blogger Paxjorge said...

"have no life & are frustrated their degree is getting them nowhere"

So true, so true. :-)

Society asked me to relinquish certain desires - and returned nothing. Now I have descended to rebel-satanic ultra-nihilism. May the world go down with me!!!

At least I can vent my ANGER on this b-log. I would be a "true loser" without it. Now I'm only a "false lover". Oh, existential fear is coming on again... There's no hiding from the self... Har-dee-har-har.

 
At 7/14/2006 10:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HUahuaHUaaa

Sarcasmicirony... I love that... It's like confortable boots used to go for a walk over shit (UHn??)

By the Way (I tried to say i'd be there, waiting for), nice post...

I luv this --> ... <--

 
At 7/21/2006 7:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

 
At 3/01/2007 7:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home