Thursday, July 20, 2006

Kevin Saunderson - Live in Belgium

Okay, I won't hold any bars about this one: this is pure drug music... In order to fully appreciate this bootleg (at least I think it is), it is imperative you imbue xtc with a few friends, turn the volume right up to maximum, and ask yourself, "Can you dance to my beat?" This is the most drug-induced live release I've ever come across - and believe me, I've heard a lot of stuff ranging between a lot of musical genres (house, rock, classical, whatever) . Heavy beats, trippy samples, hardcore house. I will rest my case here. Too bad I don't take drugs anymore, coz this is some serious shit. Really, take an E when turning this stuff up. It's sublime. I'm listening to it right now and man, I don't even NEED drugs to feel the high!! Goddamnit this is soooo cool!!! Super trip heavy......... Really, turn this up!

IFNKOVHGROGHPRM