Saturday, July 22, 2006

The Prodigy - Experience (1992)

Experience is without the slightest doubt my favourite Prodigy album. From the first second till the last, you'll be bombarded with wonderfully complex dance beats & breakbeats, cool synths and mad hyperspeed samples. Bound to get you up and dancing, and if you're feeling down, it'll get you up! I would find it hard to imagine you've never heard this album, and if you really haven't yet - fie on you! To be played very loudly, by the way. Please discard your neighbours' opinions and ignore their pounding on the walls. You have an original human right to listen to this release in its one-hour entirety and as loud as you desire. At least, that's what my copy of Thomas Paine's The Rights of Man tells me...

By the way, I just read in a review about Liam's "Dirtchamber Sessions". Can anybody tell me what they exactly consist of? I'm in the dark here. (Well, there's nothing new about that!)

IFNKOVHGROGHPRM

3 Comments:

At 7/23/2006 2:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, kewl stuff, but i donĀ“t understand where to find the pass ... could you help me out?

 
At 7/24/2006 7:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi anonymous above me, I can help you out. Look in the comments in the Paris - Unleashed post just above this one. Read the second comment. That will lead you to the pass and much happiness. Hope everything goes well in your life. Cheers.

 
At 8/04/2006 11:33 PM, Blogger Paxjorge said...

Hmm, yes, Music for the Jilted Generation. At first I liked that one better, too, but over the years their debut has kept its freshness. I always tend to turn the "Jilted" album off before it's finished, and I've never done that with "Experience" thus far. As for "Fat of the Land", I choose to claim my right to remain silent. I never understood what got into little Liam to make such bad albums later on. It's always a pity to see a talented person squander his energy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home