Friday, August 25, 2006

Trimetrick - Infestigations (2004)

Exactly two years ago I was in a bar here in Antwerp, and this guy walks in carrying a bag full of promotion cds of his own music. A friend of mine who knew the chap told him I was into industrial and that's how I got my hands on one of 'em. Very heavy and dark electronic music - not for feeble hearts! It's industrial, all right, but not the kind I've posted earlier (cfr. Front 242, Skinny Puppy, etc) - nope, this gets closer to extreme repetitive music such as the stuff from the Cold Meat label (Brighter Death Now, Bocksholm). And to boot, the cd contains hi-res wav files which you can use if you like to make your own music; these are contained in the second file I'm posting here. So don't download the second file if you don't want wav sounds and I hope you like it!

    Tracks
  1. Externaliser (10:07)
  2. Utopia Deletion (5:41)
  3. The Rage (5:41)

    Extra tracks
  1. Infestigations (4:31)
  2. mstr01nv (5:47)

IFNKOVHGROGHPRM (music)

IFNKOVHGROGHPRM (wav files & artwork)

9 Comments:

At 8/26/2006 11:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW, impressive, great.

Not too complex, but I really like it. I hope the neighbours do not mind about my musical tase ;-)

Cheers,

 
At 8/26/2006 11:55 PM, Blogger Paxjorge said...

Hahaa, cool! I've stopped caring about my neighbours as they play about five cds - total. My neighbours are the most stupid, cattle-like people I've ever encountered. Play it loud, therefore... Cheers!

 
At 8/27/2006 5:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
i love neighbours!
still playing michael are they?

 
At 9/06/2006 7:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Exellent!!! I`ll play this on my radio show, if U don`t mind me doing that...thx for this

 
At 9/13/2006 12:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
I actually came across this by accident ;) I'm Katarina, I've been the singer of Trimetrick for about a year now, and we've made even harsher stuff! Check out http://users.electrobel.be/trimetrick for the newest. Next year we're performing in Ghent so stay tuned and thanks for the mention :)

PS: Sorry for the anonymous post, haven't been infected by the blog vrus yet (shame one me!)
xXx
K

 
At 9/13/2006 7:33 PM, Blogger Paxjorge said...

Wow, that's just the coolest thing ever! Good going Katarina & I'd love to see you two live in Ghent, so let the world know it's on... If there's anyone out there in this wide, wide world who'd want to see Trimetrick, you're all welcome to stay the night/day after here in Antwerp! :-)

 
At 9/23/2006 2:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

snorkel,great you got it up for this one! ;)
Uther, keep on broadcasting!
anonymous(shame on you)keep on rocking!
Pax ,im there!

 
At 10/06/2006 9:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll DJ (I hope) in a few weeks time on a small-scale party. Hehe, guess what I am going to play at least one great track from...

Maybe alive performance would be great, I will never hesitate to contact you. I really like your music.

Cheers,

 
At 2/09/2007 11:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gig in Ghent!!



xXx Katarina

 

Post a Comment

<< Home