Sunday, December 31, 2006

Air Liquide - Air Liquide (1993) - REPOST

This is the second full-length album by a great duo from Cologne, Germany. It completely blew us away when we were teenagers back then, and I still love it. I'm pretty sure that two guys in Holland, Cromcrauch and Larve, do so too. :-) Somewhere between acid house, trance and ambient, this is one of the trippiest, most psychedelic electronic albums I know. Bound to enthrall your little human brain. Happy journeying, you psychonauts out there!

IFNKOVHGROGHPRM

pass=paxdiero.blogspot.com

Sorry for the delay, by the way (rhyme!) - and other requests for reposts will be answered when I find the time. Patience, as ever, is the key...

3 Comments:

At 1/02/2007 3:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

...Again, cheers my friend ... Happy New Year. Give a note if you should happen to come through New York. I do a radio show weekly, and would love you as a guest.

Asparagus The Polymath

 
At 1/03/2007 6:28 PM, Blogger Paxjorge said...

Jeez, that's most kind of you. I have no idea if I ever will travel across the Atlantic, but I will try and keep your offer in mind. Thanks!

If you're willing to post an email address, I could store it in my contacts - and will delete the post forthwith...

 
At 1/26/2007 12:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks! Liquid men with liquid hearts is one of my all-time favorite songs

 

Post a Comment

<< Home